Done Terrasteel Agglomation Plate Items Despawn

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 2' started by hh54, Apr 16, 2018.

1. hh54

hh54 Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    When I try and make terrasteel on the plate the items despawn before it's made.
    This is on the Kappa server so manasteel is annoying. so I would like to know how to stop them from despawning

2. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    You would need a better mana generation setup, i used to use a dropper hooked up to a thing that would drop those black lotuses into a pool when it was below 75%

3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:42 PM
    If they are despawning you're running out of mana, or not moving mana fast enough. They take about 3/4 of a pool and need sparks to move the mans fast enough.

Fireforce likes this.
  4. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    If you are on Kappa, feel free to check my setup out. My island has an active warp and you cant really miss the botania setup. Just dont use the plate by dropping items, because the terrasteel gets instantly imported into a chest. However to see how my mana generation works, toss some diamonds or whatever into a mana pool to get everything going. i dont mind if you do. There is an elevator next to the petal apothecary that gets you into my botania basement.

you can visit my island with /island warp deepcage.

And to get on-topic, my terrasteel doesnt despawn, rather the opposite, its created virtually instantly and is imported into a chest with an item collector, so it doesnt even get a chance to despawn.

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  5. GreyWolf11

GreyWolf11 Former Staffer

Local Time:
    10:42 PM
    Hello,
    Do you still need assistance or did the above posts help you resolve your issue?
    @hh54
    ~Grey

6. hh54

hh54 Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    The issue was resolved