1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thaumic Skies Server Reset

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Asapps, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Mouro

Mouro Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    afaik it is just a player suggestion. No staff said that a reset will append.

2. Asapps

Asapps Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    Though staff agreed with me. Anyone would agree after playing on it. I wouldn't mind doing it if I knew how to and was allowed to. :/

3. ReaperDragon4

ReaperDragon4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    i left thaumic skies 100% because I couldn't keep up with/research defenses from, warp effects fast enough. Warp theory is very badly bugged, bypassing other mods including the regular thaumcraft when it comes to removing and controlling warp.

My honest suggestion is find another Thaum based pack. I've played Hubris in single player before I wouldn't mind playing it multiplayer. Its been well maintained when I left my single player for the last time. Its sister pack "Banished" could be playable if the mob settings were toned down in difficulty. Perhaps stratifying it into difficulty tiers if it becomes popular the way the server has with Infinity and Project Ozone 2.

I love thaumic skies, I love the concept but ITS BROKEN. Get rid of it already.

4. Asapps

Asapps Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Bro...just no...You listed 1 bug. I've never heard of any issues with warp either. Btw, this is a Beta modpack. They will fix bugs, not get rid of a GREAT modpack.

5. kkaionsg

kkaionsg Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:55 PM
    When the pack is updated I suggest removing Dimensional Pockets - I think that's keeping people's bases loaded.

If i'm wrong, disregard this post.

6. ReaperDragon4

ReaperDragon4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I came within 3 quests of beating Crash Landing in single player, if I can't move fast enough to defend against warp theory how is a teenage player (or a child because they do come on here even if its PG13) supposed to keep up? Taint is slow and creeping, warp theory mod is like a bullet.

Further, how long has it been since the pack's last update? Not to mention better questing hasn't been updated with more quests by the packmaker and tends to wipe people's quest progress.

7. Asapps

Asapps Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Just wondering how this is going along.

8. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    I have a single player instance with updated mods. Just making sure if I can get the standing issues fixed before submitting it.

9. Asapps

Asapps Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Alright.
    Thanks for all your hard work! :D

10. Asapps

Asapps Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    @BookerTheGeek
    Btw, I know there are a few quests in BQM, but you guys havn't really made much in it. Are you going to add quests to it or no?