1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Dark Trilogy Server - extreme balanced pack by one of the best modpack creators

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Slind, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    Try this order
    TiCon- smeltry
    Railcraft- coke oven, Blast furnace (gets steel)
    Thermal Expansion- induction Furnace (makes refined iron that cna replace steel in recipies)

After that you can do IC2, Ender IO, Thermal Expansion.
    Or if your not bothered with doubling ores right away go the magic route and do Thaumcraft, Blood magic, Botania.
    The key items in this pack are Steel, Metal plates...ect
    Once you get them your can do anything.

2. RabidCadaver

RabidCadaver Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    Gotcha. Cause I went Ticon for the high oven cause I'm familiar with it. Also I'm used to automating it.

I was actually going to take a run at IC2 and they did away with the converters. I just don't feel like waving away the reactor I made, and I'm not too sure how to convert RF to EU any other way.

3. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:52 PM

RedNet cables
    Power converters is getting remvoed

4. RabidCadaver

RabidCadaver Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    It's already gone, as far as I know. So like, just a direct connect is cool? Cause I'm sure I have some rednet cabling left over from the hack job I did on that reactor. As long as it's not all like KER BOOOOOOM when I plug it in, I'm cool with it.[DOUBLEPOST=1419652153,1419606840][/DOUBLEPOST]Turns out no. And the rednet power cable is banned.

5. minecraftpro1289

minecraftpro1289 New Member

Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    Oh man, this sounds awesome, as soon as I get my laptop fixed I'm definitely going to play this :)
    Now that I think about it... I haven't been on here for a while... Must get that laptop fixed soon :banghead: