1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The MyM Economy

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by SilentBane, Sep 9, 2015.

1. PhantomRTW

PhantomRTW Retired Staff

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    Well I mean, as it is now, cant you only really get them from voting? Its like, what. 60 per vote, three votes a day. So 180 per day? That's already pretty low. With the old way it would only take about five or six hours to match that.

2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    you could not even reach it. 50+40+30+20+10= 150

3. PhantomRTW

PhantomRTW Retired Staff

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    Ahh, alright. the "..." made me think it would continue at 10 per hour or something.

But at that rate, just limiting i t to like 30 myms per vote would do. Super simple solution, if that's the solution.

4. TheWarHounds

TheWarHounds Guest

I think an exciting part in any server is the bulding... It would be amazing to get a "Shop" world where we could have plots of a set size! You pay "Rent" to upkeep the shop and you are able to actually BUILD your own shops! People can walk on the paths/roads and explore all the shops as well as go in. This will encourage not only the nicest of builds, but a higher standard and goal!

5. PoorlySquare080

PoorlySquare080 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    I like the building competition idea. Such as $xxx myms to enter competition.Different types of builds ie modern home comp,smart house comp,castle comp,palatial gardens ect..Then for prizes something simple but worthwhile like a trophy case in spawn where the plaque for each comps winner are displayed.Possibly a buildmasters hall where you have your statue displayed for winning. Then after judging is done and everyone has a day or two to look at them if they choose to. Reset the area and take entries for the next competition. Then to allow even more myms to be cleared allow the server to market build materials such as marble, gold blocks, obsidian ect..That at the end of competition are cleared with the area reset.