1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Next Modpack!

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by wyndman, Oct 22, 2017.

?

Which mod pack would you like to see next?

Poll closed Oct 30, 2017.
  1. GT New Horizons

20.3%
  2. The Simple Life 2

16.9%
  3. Divine Journey

48.3%
  4. Project Ozone Lite

12.7%
  5. I just want to wait for MyM Skies to finish development.

25.4%
  6. Potato..

21.2%
  7. Farming Valley

9.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:47 PM
    It's that time again when we sit back and reflect on all the fun we're having here at MyM, and of course the chance to add another pack for those of you who have finished of Age of Enginerering and are looking forward to the next option.

The Poll will run for one week, and it will determine where we head next. Depending on the selected pack it may take additional time to ensure a smooth transistion to our servers.

Kinneweh and Datsaltysnek like this.
  2. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    GAHHHH no tech oriented hardcore modpacks!? (for 1.10 c'mon man where are they, AoE is finished) I took interest in Divine Journey, but then I saw it was 1.7.10 ;-;

#ProjectOzoneLite c'mon you guys, we haven't had a decent 1.10 skyblock pack yet, so why are we voting for even more map-based packs? why am I the only one voting for Ozone Lite? ;-;

But seriously tho, let's all vote for Ozone Lite! It needs to become a thing, I'm getting bored of map-packs ._.

3. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    I voted for Simple Life 2 and Divine Journey. Divine Journey is an expert mode pack, that takes stacking Avaritia recipes behind Avaritia recipes to a new level and Simple Life 2 is a nice modpack, that does not seem to hard, but also gives some building options. Probably not the best choice for those who don't care about how stuff looks and rush through packs in the fastest way possible.

Can't really say much about GregTech Horizons. And Project Ozone Lite seems like a try to keep the name alive, before they make a proper pack.

4. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    wellll until they give me a hardcore skyblock pack, in 1.10, that has decor options, I won't be happy ;-;

(I'm dramatic)
    [doublepost=1508743779,1508735174][/doublepost]Well, I've been playing Project Ozone Lite and it has, so far, kept the spirit and style of a Project Ozone pack.

5. EvilScotsman

EvilScotsman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    Personally, I just want to go back to 1.7.10. I played through FTB Beyond and had a go at some other 1.10 packs but it just doesn't do it for me. They've put me off playing modded minecraft all together for a while.

6. WikidSick

WikidSick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    Please, GT New Horizons!

ImJinx likes this.
  7. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    Please, no, not ANOTHER pack that forces me to use a ton of IC2 machinery! and definitely not one that's... based around IC2 and what may as well be another IC2 mod! *shudders*

8. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Let's be serious here. It's gonna be divine journey anyways, so why not vote for GT Horizons?

9. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    because the poll just started and I really don't care much for horizons. at all. Like, if there was a pack solely based around IC2 mechanics, you'd best give me a real good reason to play it xD

10. WikidSick

WikidSick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    Its not based around IC2 mechanics! Its based around GregTech mechanics!

Rohen likes this.
  11. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    If it has 50% of all votes, it's pretty much guaranteed to win

12. harryarne

harryarne Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Is divine journey even doable in a server environment (it kinda requires imaginary time block for farms+++ to be able to get just the essence part of it).

From around 2 mins:

13. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    I’m pretty sure everyone is voting for divine journey mainly because we haven’t had much magic in packs lately because of 1.10 magic problems. Which is also why I am voting for it :p
    Also ozone lite just cus I loved ozone 2

ImJinx likes this.
  14. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Knowing MyM they will just put the essence on the market or add a crafting recipe with the imaginary time block and seeds.

15. wyndman

Local Time:
    We tested Divine Journey internally, so sure there are things that need to be tweaked for multiplayer, but it isn't a lost cause. It also is a grindy pack, it makes AoE look like a quick romp.

16. roobarb2

roobarb2 Bah, life is over rated

Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    I'll just stay in my corner, slowly shuddering at the thought that nobody is making a magic focused mod pack in the newer versions.

17. harryarne

harryarne Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I cri - I know I will not be able to keep my clammy hands off it and I know I will hate myself for it...

18. wyndman

Local Time:

Guess mymskies should have been 1.10 then.. but, 1.7.10 is so much more friendly!

19. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Azanor is making a new version of TC, so there will be 1.10 magic packs soon.

20. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    link to where he said this pls becuase last i heared he was done with Thaum craft