1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done The Smelting Glitch

Discussion in 'Crackpack' started by LordFungi, Nov 19, 2016.

1. LordFungi

LordFungi Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    TSG as we'll abbreviate it. TSG has been going on for a undetermined amount of time, as it was known before I rejoined the crackpack server. It effects all smelt-able items (presumably) at random which some of the items that have been observed are: Iron Ingots, Yellorite Ingots, Glass, and Salis Mundas. These items range from vanilla to science and magic mods, so its safe to assume its a problem with the furnace. The affects of TSG are that when smelting, the items will not stack and any further attempt to smelt that item will result in the loss of the material. They will not stack, the ore will continue to smelt and the yield will remain at 1 ingot until you take the ingot out. Taking the item out will not have any effect on TSG. The bugged item will remain unstackable in any inventory, and cannot be placed inside a AE system. However, it is able to craft items. Throwing the bugged item out of your inventory will result in its deletion, as if you were tossing n item out in Creative mode.

2. PeterNemo

PeterNemo Active Member

Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    This also happend with draconium ingots.

3. Atum

Atum Egyptian God of Creation

Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    Amazing.. still no replies this bug though it strikes almost all new players with the crafting of glass. It actually effected me for the first time whilst making salis mundas earlier today

4. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    Weird I have never seen this bug in all of my minecraft "carrier"