1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The witch hunt, or how mym looses their donators

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by caithleen, Dec 31, 2014.

1. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    option 3 would be unhelpful, we don't want it option one i think the team would work with the most

888leoj likes this.
  2. Bennyboy1695

Bennyboy1695 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    I don't think it should be donator only as that might be seen as if we were singling out the donators from non-donators, but @caithleen had a great suggestion about maybe making it like monster and have a North , East, South and so on[DOUBLEPOST=1420072133,1420072099][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I do too , I would love if MyM did that for me ;)

3. 888leoj

888leoj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    i like the sound of option 3 the most

4. cbrozak

cbrozak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    Great, I/we can make that happen. Before I do that (which probably won't be until night when the server is less busy), is there anything you'd like to discuss or add to that option? Any questions? I just want to be clear about what is to be expected of from both sides.

5. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    but that would be no fun, option 1 i think is best, because we know some of the worst parts, and can remove them and optomize[DOUBLEPOST=1420072238,1420072171][/DOUBLEPOST]
    i think that it's pretty obvious that it would help the team whilst also allowing the worst of the team's builds to be gone

6. 888leoj

888leoj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    yeah no ik i only said i liked the sound of it but yeah optimizing our base would probably be the best

7. Bennyboy1695

Local Time:
    I can come on and help you optimize the base as well if you would like

BookerTheGeek likes this.
  8. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    server's about to restart to wipe market, and that would help if option one goes through, because well, good reasons, and we'll remove anything that is duped because alot of items were moved to save them from the wipe

9. cbrozak

Local Time:
    Wonderful. I will rollback the region (if you could PM or post your coords here) this evening and post in this thread when I have done so. From that point, I really need you to communicate with the Admin team and anyone working with you very often so we know what stage the project is in. Let's shoot for having it considered resolved together in 24 hours from the rollback, but I know 48 hours is more fair and am fine with that as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1420072475][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I appreciate that.

10. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    ok thank you :D once the restart happen's i'll give coords of the base, a day~ rollback should include the moved AE system and most of the major changes that happened, which should allow for our side and your side to optimize our system

11. Bennyboy1695

Local Time:
    Any items that have been duped you can give to me and I can delete them for you , makes it easier not to confuse what's duped and not duped then :p

12. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    most of the stuff that could and would have duped would be in a wayyy diffrent area than what was rolled back

13. cbrozak

Local Time:
    Ok, will rollback ~24 hours from this post later tonight. I will post here the second it is done (give or take second) and we'll work to get it up to par ASAP.

14. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    got it

15. Bennyboy1695

Local Time:
    Well either way I will be there to help you, so you can give me the items to delete if you want or not I don't mind.

16. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    the claims are at 3027 x and 1522 z

17. alfiealfie

alfiealfie Taste the flames

Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    i am dissapointed in the fact that the staff were "bullying" chugga, atleast from his point of view they where, but am glad that it was resolved in the end so :D everyone

18. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    you've never seen players "bullying" me then *stares long and angrily at bryan84*[DOUBLEPOST=1420087746,1420085837][/DOUBLEPOST]cbro i'll be online tomorrow, i'm going to bed for the ball drop, cuz well, i need sleep other than 4 hours of it XD

19. cbrozak

Local Time:
    Sure thing man, as you figured out, it's done. Those coords are rolled back to 3pm CST yesterday. Benny is eager to get started and I'll be here most the day (working on next beta for DIE) so just let me know if you need anything.

BookerTheGeek likes this.
  20. Decnav

Decnav Proud member of the VRMasterRace Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    Ok, as soon as I see a mod/admin on ill grab them and have them delete the items I have. Gendustry machines and a few other things, not much

Unless someone logged in and grabbed the main drives, they are not there.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2015