1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Theft on claimed property...Again!!

Discussion in 'Regrowth' started by gamertoo, Aug 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gamertoo

gamertoo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    I have had another theft on my Claimed land :( someone took many of my magical crops and some of the other crops. Plz come and find out who the guilty party or parties are. Thank you for your time
    gamertoo

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    It would be easier for us to respond had you made a ticket. Luckily I'm working over there at the moment so as soon as the server is up and I've resolved this issue I'm working on I'll try and find you.

3. gamertoo

Local Time:
    i would have made a ticket if i could have figured out how to do it. guess its my age that keeps me from understanding how things are done :(

4. pizzaluc

pizzaluc Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    Nothing to worry about, you cant know, something you havent been told. Just do "/ticket create" ingame, and a link will pop up in your chat. Follow it, and fill in all the information you have, like you did with the forum post. This is great for us staff, because it tells us which server and where you created the ticket.

But dont worry about it this time, i am sure wyndman got it

5. TheVampiricT

TheVampiricT Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    PS If you have a stick you can check whose claim it is and then report them for overclaiming your claim :p

6. yurikha27

yurikha27 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Pretty sure he's referring to a protection bypass.

ContinuedAsh likes this.
  7. wyndman

Local Time:
    Heading your way now[DOUBLEPOST=1470624093,1470616777][/DOUBLEPOST]Recovered items are in a chest on your claim, and are marked as such. Any items not returned are considered lost and will not be refunded. The perpetrators of this abominable crime have been punished. Happy Gaming!

8. gamertoo

Local Time:
    I thank you very kindly. I keep hoping that ppl will actually learn something from these kinds of things but i wont hold my breath.
    the world seems to be stuck on stupid! ty

P.S. I would like to know their names so i can make sure i dont play with them and i think public announcement of names of those banned also carries more weight than just a banning. Ppl should know who can be trusted and not.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  9. wyndman

Local Time:
    Unfortunately we do not openly discuss the banned.

10. gamertoo

Local Time:
    That is most unfortunate in two ways. One: the community at large needs to know who is untrustworthy. Two: Peer pressure sometimes is a saving grace for those who err. I do hope that everything they had was taken away, they should be made to start over, although they probably had decided not to play that mod because "its too hard".

11. Lamar43

Lamar43 Retired Staff

Local Time:
    There are good reasons for the banned not being discussed openly. People can change and people have a right to privacy even if they did break the rules.

12. gamertoo

Local Time:
    I am not going to continue this but suffice it to say you must be very young to not understand the consequences for your stand on this. And saying that i will end this.

13. Lamar43

Lamar43 Retired Staff

Local Time:
    We aren't young for either of our stances. If you go to any serer gamertoo the banned aren't openly discussed or made to completely start over for good reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.