1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Thief kid Stealing my items

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 3' started by Lisu_KG, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Lisu_KG

Lisu_KG Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    well i was playing sf 3 on node 4 then i met 1 guy (old friend ) i added him to island he wanted his ,,friend" (he met him 2 days ago playing cs go and he didn't even bother to told me about this) too so i added him to but later he stole items from my chest i kicked him from island old friend too well even in rules you have no stealing and that kid srsly is stupid he stole items from chest that was mine (with some good items and crap) and wanted solar tier 3 for it XD when he could stole 4 vibrant capacitors +garden cloches his nick is Wertuozz if he can get ban for stealing that would be good also he curses a lot in polish i would be glad for any kind of help in this situation he is still on server (sry i didn't make ss on time but im sure it's in logs.

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    You invited him to your island, which of course means you provided him with trust. So you trusted him to not walk off with half your base and so do we. Once you invite someone to your island and trust them it is no longer stealing when the take items from you, they become community property and it is up to you to resolve your issues with the player in question. As for the language it is something we can look into.

3. Lisu_KG

Lisu_KG Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    ok so at least 1 problem but hell he seriously swear a lot also sorry for polish in chat by me when i had argue with him cuz those 2 idiots didn't read rules