1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done This is excessive as (*^&

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by Cormenthor2, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Cormenthor2

Cormenthor2 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    Twice losing my stuff in the blood alter area through the star gate was one thing. Getting mobbed so bad the blazes and skeletons knock me out of the room and off the platform is just to much. 4+ hours trying to get the tardis key is more than aggravating when it seems the alter is going backwards faster than it goes forward. One mob hit me and by the time I kill them it's empty? And why does the quest at the finish of upgrading the star gate give me the machine core if there is one already in the alter when I get there? Challenge my rump, total inasanity is more like it.

2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    Its the final part of the pack, its meant to be super difficult.

3. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    9:48 PM
    @caithleen made it intentionally super difficult, you're lucky he didn't take my suggestion and made them all fast moving giants, you'd be getting 1 hit each time

4. King_Cronus

King_Cronus Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    Hahaha someone Is having a bad day

5. caithleen

caithleen Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    Ive seen many do it on first try. Its kinda easy if you prepare. Quantum armor and a good weapon (I like the eviscerator) and most important, minechem buff liquids (Aspirin at least) or some notch apples which should be cheap on that stage in the game.

The machine core in the altar is from a fellow player who tried it before you. Thats another thing to do - take it out and fill the altar first. That gives you a 10% headstart.