1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tinker's Materials Table [Enigmatica 2 Expert Skyblock]

Discussion in 'Tutorials, Tips and Tricks' started by Somnioblivio, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Somnioblivio

Somnioblivio Mad-Titan Thanos

Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    Hey Y'all!

I was tired of blindly guessing about the best parts for this and that so set out and I gathered all of the materials data in "Materials and You" from the game and various online sources, verified that its all correct and saved it to a google sheets page, just for you (well it was for me really, but i figured i like y'all enough, that i ought to share :p)

This has been really helpful in deciding which parts to go after for all my tinker's construct tools/weapons, and i reckon you will find some use in it as well.

Click here to open the Google Sheets data table.
    En2Ex:Sky 1.12 TiCo Mats - Google Tabellen

A few notes:

• Save a Copy! Make sure that you make a copy for yourself in google sheets so that you can sort/tweak/play around with the data a lot easier.
    • Mistakes? If there are any mistakes, please let me know so i can get them fixed ASAP!
    • Clarification Needed: I'm not sure if all of this data is the same for the non-skyblock version of E2E, but if anyone would like to confirm, I'm sure others would greatly appreciate it. I'll update this note, with a credit and a thanks for the effort!

Hope you enjoy, and see you in game!

Somni