1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Transfer Of Donator Status

Discussion in 'Other' started by HideslnBushes, Jul 12, 2019.

1. HideslnBushes

HideslnBushes Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    Hello, I am a returning player from a long time ago, i made an investment in this server to be able to have access to certain things and was wondering if i was able to transfer that title over to my new account as i gave the old one to my sister.

2. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    Hey there,
    We are going to need more info if we are going to do something like that.
    1. Old username
    2. Proof of ownership (screenshot of you playing on the MyM Hub hub.mym.li
    3. Proof of purchase (Should be on paypal if you used that. If you can't find it, don't sweat it too much)
    A @Founder needs to verify the purchase info and then see if they are willing to transfer it. Please be patient once you provide this info as they are very busy with other matters in life and MyM.
    Thanks!
    ~Colin

3. HideslnBushes

Local Time:
    well this is my old accounts mym forums account, and idk if i have any proof from that far back its been years but my ign was the same as this forums acounts name, sorry i just got back to this things got hecktic

4. unstoppable_gta

unstoppable_gta Active Member

Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    Since u gave the account to ur sister dont u still have the login details? U could make a video logging into the account joining the server and say something to show ur rank.

5. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    What unstoppable said above could work. If you can provide this info, we will be more than happy to transfer your donor status.

6. HideslnBushes

Local Time: