1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Unable to connect to the Server

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by Styrakis, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Styrakis

Styrakis Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    I was in the process of moving my base, and had quite a lot of ME drives on me, and in a bag, before I crashed. Now, every time I try to connect to the server, it either insta crashes me back to the menu, or or full on crashes the client, making it impossible to log on, and complete my move

2. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    Edit: completely missed the first bit ignore previous post.

If u put ME drives in any modded storage such as the bag it will definitely crash you. There is a warning on the ME storage items to not do that. It may be possible that those items might not be retrievable. If that's the case don't hesitate to ask me for help to replace the items ^-^

3. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    Hello Styrakis

Let me elaborate what happened to you. What you were experiencing is an NBT overload. An NBT overload happens whenever your NBT data exceeds the size that a server permits. In your case, as the tooltips for ME storage drives hint at, it was caused by stuffing too many ME drives into a portable inventory then into your own inventory. This is something that should never be done, and we have placed out warnings in-game against doing it. That being said, it may be possible to fix this with the help of an @Administrator .

Please be patient as they get to you!
    -Gabezetrainboy4

LunaBlossoms likes this.
  4. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    Hello Styrakis,

I moved the drives into your inventory. Unfortunately there wasnt room for all of them. I had to dump the small 1k and 4k drives and the bag of empty ones. So hopefully that didn't lose too much.

You should be all set now. Let me know if any issues.

HanoverFist69

LadyRen13 likes this.
  5. Styrakis

Styrakis Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Much appreciated, I apologize for being unable to reply, Ive been working 11 hour shifts, and falling asleep as soon as I get home lol. and I believe most of my items were on the 256k and 64k drives, so If I have them, ill be good

LadyRen13 and LunaBlossoms like this.