1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Unable to Download Launcher?

Discussion in 'Other' started by Astralika, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Astralika

Astralika Member

Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    I decided I wanted to try out the MyM launcher directly instead of using the Twitch Launcher to find the public servers available, but when I try to download it, I get a norton.core error message? I don't... Have norton anything installed on my computer, so I don't know how I got that. Is there another way to try and download the launcher, or maybe something I can do to figure out why norton's being a big jerk?

2. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    Are you 100 %sure you don't have Norton it might be hideing

3. Astralika

Astralika Member

Local Time:
    I searched my "add and remove programs" for 'norton' and it doesn't say I have anything on my computer... Maybe Norton's hiding on my browser? I'm kind of hoping there's other download options too, though.
    [doublepost=1538386091,1538385234][/doublepost]Follow-up: I researched the weird norton.core thing, and found a website I could basically Submit For Review, to tell them it doesn't need to be filtered. Hopefully that'll help???

4. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    1:40 PM
    Norton. Core is that your wifi router if so then I know nothing

5. Astralika

Astralika Member

Local Time:
    UPDATE: The petition I sent through the Symantec + Blue Coat thing that had been blocking the download went through, and I'm able to download the launcher now!