1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Unable to join due to golden bag issue.

Discussion in 'Crackpack' started by PeterNemo, Nov 29, 2016.

1. PeterNemo

PeterNemo Active Member

Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    I accidentally put abit too many full ME drives into my golden bag and now I´m crashing the second i join.
    Any admins who could edit my NBT data and split the contents of it into more bags or my inventory?

2. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    tagging @Administrator but please be aware that you may have lost the entire contents of your inventory.

3. PeterNemo

PeterNemo Active Member

Local Time:
    I know it´s possible to retrieve them by fiddleling around with the NBT files and moving items and all but is this anything you can do?
    This kinda ruins the game for 5 people considering all my drives are in the inv and now we got no items.

4. LucidTheStick

Local Time:
    We have warnings on the items to stop you from doing this. Please see our policy on no refunds. It's up to the admin if they believe the data is recoverable or not.

5. PeterNemo

PeterNemo Active Member

Local Time:
    How exactly do you "decide" if it´s recoverable if I know for certain that it is. Do you just mean it´s up for the admins to decide if it´s relevant to fix it?

6. LucidTheStick

Local Time:
    Sorry that I don't wish to argue this with you. An admin will be able to look at it when they can.

7. PeterNemo

PeterNemo Active Member

Local Time:
    Oh sorry if it looked like I´m arguing, Just trying to get some more information for this quite frustrating situation I´m in.
    What´s the difference with a director and admin btw?

8. Snowfoxs

Snowfoxs Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    I've reorganized your inventory so you don't have oversize NBT data. You should be able to log in now. Marking done.

LunaBlossoms and LucidTheStick like this.