1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Unable to post to Disorde

Discussion in 'FTB Genesis' started by misscatlin1951, Dec 14, 2023.

1. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    Well. I guess that is the reason that I have never been on Discorde. I am unable to post to the system. I suspect that the entry box will open immediately after choosing the item that is needed, however, once I choose what I wanted to and I just sat there and waited for the information box to open, only vaguely seeing the light grey You are not allowed to post. Perhaps it is just an error on my part because I do not normally use Discorde for anything. In the past I have had a very hard time trying to get rid of viruses by following a Discorde link and I was assured that there were no viruses on MYM sure that I wouldn't have this problem if I decided to use the service for an item retrieval.
    I was not aware of the exploding sections of moss in Genesis, and as I stepped out to see what was further away, I lost my life after securing parts of the opening sequence, I must be stupid, but it happened. I would humbly request that someone get the grave and put the contents in a chest in the lower levels or you can just send a well armored combatant in to get my stuff. I don't care which, but I cannot continue because part of what is in the hole is needed in the next step.
    I would use /island reset or restart, but I found that these commands do not work on this server.
    Thankx .

Last edited: Dec 14, 2023
  2. TheeForgotten

TheeForgotten Senior Moderator Build Team Booster

Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    Hello Misscatli1951

I have to ask if you agreed to the rules of the MYM discord and accepted in as a registered member there. As i dont know many that have had any issues getting into the MYM discord. So if you could please post some pictures to show what it is doing to you we might be able to help you out even more.

Enjoy your gaming

3. Willfon

Willfon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    The explosion on the moss was in fact a "rocket creeper". I've seen YouTubers who have met the same fate. In short it is almost like the bouncy creepers in SF4, except with more bounce that shoots off and explodes. Most of the time they should not be able to perceive you, but sometimes they do and then they come rocketing up and hit the moss.

4. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    I responded to your DM on Discord. If you still need help, please respond to that.