1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Unplayable server

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by BlazeSolaris, Nov 17, 2014.

1. BlazeSolaris

BlazeSolaris New Member

Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    I'm sorry if I sound like a whining brat, but the Direwolf20 server is just so unplayable for anyone at these current times. Since people have machines/chunkloading/quarries etc running all the time, it brings the tps down to around 6 tps on average, meaning nothing is responsive enough to anything more than a drag, especially when block lag hits during a strip-mining session... Oh, also, it would be nice that, when I ask for help, I receive it instead of feeling invisible among the silly bantering going on in the chat.

Another thing that's a constant issue, is the problems that I'm not recieving power to any of my machines, despite them being removed and replaced, along with the reactor and ME system.

Thank you.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  2. SilentStar

SilentStar Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    This Thread here for, why the machines have stopped:
    Open - Machines Stopped Working | MineYourMind Community
    We are trying to find the problem. And as Slind said, all DW20 Servers seems to have this problems. So its not Mym.

The constant disconnects were caused due a problem from a plugin @cbrozak . I think we have to wait for Slind to get this problems solved. If you dont like the current disconnects, i hope tomorrow it will be solved. Or in a few hours. The problem about the not working machines are in the first thread i posted.

How to solve it? I noticed and told grav0r, that if you are unloading and loading your chunk again, your machines are working again. Its just a temporary soluation, but it is the best solutation, and the best thing we can do.

And you have all reasons to say, its unplayable. But i said it a few times in the general chat, that we are aware of the problem. It will get fixed ASAP.

3. BlazeSolaris

BlazeSolaris New Member

Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    I hope so... Yes, I'm aware it's still a new pack and it needs fine tuning and optimizing, but a disconnect every few minutes is enough to detour a lot of people away... I will wait as patiently as I can for the fix

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    I think it is fixed or does it still happen?

5. xLuarkeNx

xLuarkeNx Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    is still happens sometimes but reloading chunk is okay. just type /spawn and back /home. you will reload the chunk and the machine should be okay. But actually this is a temp option to fix it.