1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info Vanilla 1.16 Server Shutdown & 1.18 Info

Discussion in 'Server Info' started by Aidoneus, Mar 1, 2022.

1. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    6:12 PM
    Hello!
    I am making this relatively quick but I wanted to let everyone know how this is going to happen. The people voted on this week on MYM #89 for the server to be replaced with 1.18. So that is what we are going to do!

1.16 Server Shutdown Yes, we need to completely shutdown the old server. This will happen on March 7th, 2022. Anyone wanting a base download please post in the Vanilla Support Forums with your base coordinates and we will be happy to provide everything.
    1.18 Info As of right now, we do not have a specific launch date in mind. My goal is to launch the server in 2 weeks from now with Minecraft Version 1.18.2. Just a week after the shutdown of the Vanilla 1.16 server. I have the bare bones of the server working on our environment but some changes need to happen to our proxy to allow people to connect. I also need to run through all of the plugins and make sure everything is configured. With this being said, I will be making a separate thread soon after this about what they would like to see on the vanilla server.
    If you have any questions about this, please feel free to comment below!
    Suggestions Thread