Done Villager/Fluid Cow Stabilized Spawners Glitched?

Discussion in 'Sky Factory 2' started by Fracknoid, Oct 23, 2016.

?

How do you feel about the most recent server update for SF2.5?

1. Pleased

2. Dissatisfied

3. Indifferent

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Fracknoid

Fracknoid Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:15 AM
    Prior to the server update that occurred a couple days ago, all of my 37 different stabilized mob spawners worked without issue. Since the update, 2 of them no longer work (even with all upgrades applied) - Villager and Fluid Cow.

Things to note:
    Spawner looks like a pig is in it, when it's got the correct souls.
    Using World Download, those 2 spawners still didn't work in singleplayer.
    They did, in fact, work prior to the update.

Not sure what the update could've done to cause these to no longer work, but these were my 2 favorite spawners of all time. Fluid Cow spawner was super useful, and the Villager spawner was super difficult to get (catch zombie villager, cure zombie villager, use syringe on villager, use RFTools spawner to spawn a bunch of villagers, kill a bunch of villagers until a soul was dropped, and then create the stabilized spawner) - I would hate for these to no longer be functioning due to an update that no one playing has been particularly pleased with. -_-

Any information on what could be the cause, I would greatly appreciate it.

2. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I have a similar issue. I have many spawners that, after the update, no longer work. Most of my spawners already consisted of all tiers of addons I could do except a select who, which were tier 1 with notch apples and nether stars. Even still these ones were no longer functioning after the update. Ended up having to re-add notch apples to them to see if it helped. They seem to function again but my fluid cow spawner were broken completely to the point of removing them and scrapping the build. The update has ruined what has taken me hours to achieve and build.

3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Fluid Cows were blacklisted by the mod author in the latest update. I'll have to look into the villager one, but you can no longer use a spawner for fluid cows.

4. Fracknoid

Local Time:
    Seriously? -groans- So many people used those, too... Thank you for informing me - I'll be sure to pass it on to those on the server.

5. Vursuz

Vursuz Some guy

Local Time:
    Just use auto spawners if you still have issues, it's a great substitute.

6. Arvie

Arvie Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Are there any more mobs that are blacklisted by the mod author?

7. Fracknoid

Local Time:
    According to Wyndman, who replied to my ticket, both Villagers and Fluid Cows are now blacklisted with this update - there goes all the work I put into the villager spawner, only for an (unwanted) update to make that time spent a waste. Oh, joy.

8. Arvie

Arvie Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    WOOOOW after i made those 2 a building for spawning place which took hours...ugh y u do dis </3