1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vote streaks

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Azurith93, Jan 30, 2016.

1. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    I know you were, and I'm very glad for doing so. I'm just throwing my opinion out there as well :D

2. Azurith93

Azurith93 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    XD i understand

3. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    The fact of the matter is, it only would reward those who vote daily even more, putting them higher and higher on /money top, and the people who don't vote (namely me, too lazy) would be sent poorer and poorer as prices rise in conjuction with the inflation of the ingame eco, trust me

johnfg10 likes this.
  4. Azurith93

Azurith93 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    lol Chugga i didnt expect you to go THAT in depth.

5. CPU678

CPU678 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    Thats exactly why I think, it should be inplemnted, to make lazy people vote, so they could be part of tradeing.

6. julio1237878

julio1237878 Game enthusiastic

Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    -snip-

I am with chugga with the economy and all

7. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    thank you for not realizing the power of selling by hand, i sell nether stars at 20 myms, at peak times and packs, i can easily make 1000 myms off a sale, do you realise that that's 50 nether stars, right? 1000 myms, a single sale, 50 stars, 20 myms each, you're talking a LOT of competition on prices, you're also talking about forcing me, the man who doesn't vote, to vote to buy maybe 2 sugarcane, being FORCED to do so, do you know why i don't vote? It takes time, i don't waste it, i can make that money easily, but what happens when you no longer are gaining money? you start to lose, fast, especially with trades that i would do

johnfg10 and julio1237878 like this.
  8. The_Icy_One

The_Icy_One Procrastinates by doing work

Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    If this is the case, why are you against this idea?

9. CPU678

CPU678 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Tell me about it, (second richest person in infinity expert mode and person who most people ask if they need large amount of anything), i see it as way of makeing more money- people vote, get more things from vote streaks, get to have more mym´s, get to buy more things from me.

10. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    because it'll ruin the eco?
    HA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHA Inflation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia seriously, do you even eco, bro?

11. The_Icy_One

The_Icy_One Procrastinates by doing work

Local Time:
    12:23 AM
    And of course selling Nether Stars for 20myms each doesn't.

12. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    It's been the set price, it NEVER changes, it's there BECAUSE it was made from heavy competing prices

13. CPU678

CPU678 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Maybe in modpack you play its not really important to have your base chunkloaded all time, but it is so in infinity exper. In order to be able to reach anything late mid/endgame, you need to have lots of iridium that is made in replicator with uu matter witch takes ton of time to be produced particularly in early stages of game in witch people dont have good eu power production. So they choose to use their vote tokens to keep their base loaded and progress in modpack, not to get mym´s.

14. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    thank you, i know how expert works, you do realise that there's MORE ways than 1 to get iridium, cheifly, get the loonium and set it up to run on and on and on and it'll get it?

15. CPU678

CPU678 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Comes out you dont know it so well at all, as loonium´s are uncraftable in this pack.

16. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    heh, there's more ways than one to get iridium even still, you need to dig deeper

17. CPU678

CPU678 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Would you mind letting me know of these? Becose im pretty sure that they are disabled in expert mode aswell.

18. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    dungeons are disabled? mineshafts are disabled? lel, don't force me to laugh

19. CPU678

CPU678 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I wish you good luck with getting enogh iridium from these (you need 128 pieces for just ME controller)+ being in there is dangerous without good armor (best one you can get without iridium is dark steel/flux infused)+they are difficult to come by. I know that there is runic dungeons in pack, in last infinity when we had it gliched so there were no walls i went trough it and it took me good few hours to get a stack of iridium from these chests and i had draconic armor. So dungeons are not effective way of getting iridium there and most of them are looted anyway.

20. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    quarrys m8, you can use em to mine chests and get their contents in the farmworld