1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Waste Of Time

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by Phoonomonom, Nov 29, 2014.

?

Would you like to keep a inventory amount of items?

Poll closed Dec 2, 2014.
  1. Yes

43.8%
  2. No

56.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulnator2112

paulnator2112 Member

Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    See it so,
    do you want to play on a laggy server? or on a newly setup server? with less lag ?

Nope trying to stay up till 6am :p

2. Phoonomonom

Phoonomonom -Ghost-

Local Time:
    2:35 AM

If you read the above posts I am 100% for the update love the idea i also love my items and time i spent on the server and to the 6am part.... My man :D i think ill go for 6:01 though :/

EDIT: ---Everyone is for the update everyone loves the update plan we just like our time and stuff we have put into the server :)

3. paulnator2112

paulnator2112 Member

Local Time:
    @Phoonomonom if YOU would start NEWLY (just joined your first time) on a completely resetted server how would you feel if everybody else already have alot of stuff and endgame machines etc?

4. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    I feel that a deeper statement from my site would be good, so:

I know the exact feeling you guys have with a reset. This is even the main reason MineYourMind exists. A few years back I was in such a situation. I was on the server working on the automation of gregtech and near the completion of a fully automated setup and needed to go off for a few hours. When I came back the world was gone, nothing was there. When I heard the reasons of the reset I did rage quit and took a break from minecraft for about a week. After getting back I took over this small family like server step by step, setup the plugin part, made it more stable, improved performance day by day.

Out of this experience and the reactions from the players as soon as they realize that there is a reset coming are join and see it has been reset, does make this one of the hardest things for me. But from time to time it has to be done. In this case as mentioned mainly due to the fact that we need space for the 1.7 servers + galaxy and modsauce are already suffering under the b-team stream.

When we do a reset we want to make sure to make it as flawless as possible and the experience showed us that it is best to do the announcement only 1-2 day(s) ahead and reset everything so that it is a fair/equal start for everyone. This includes the inventory and the MyM's. I know that a lot of players don't agree with this, but we made a lot of experiences with different types of resets and this is the one that worked the best on long run. Quite frankly I'm looking for a long term run of MyM and not short term.

I wish you to get over it as fast and flawless as possible in no relation on staying with mym or quitting.

Lawmonark likes this.
  5. paulnator2112

paulnator2112 Member

Local Time:
    Offtopic: That was the Mindcrack server right?

6. Phoonomonom

Phoonomonom -Ghost-

Local Time:
    Wouldnt mind i did it already and have past peoples ranks because of my excessive activity :) it always happens and will continue to happen to people its the inevitablity of playing a game it happens mate and we all know it

7. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    yeah mindcrack, this is also where the name came from

8. paulnator2112

paulnator2112 Member

Local Time:
    then i'm one of the few players which are there from the beginning. and I know your feeling slind (mindcrack reset) I took a pause from minecraft there until the unhinged server came.

9. Phoonomonom

Phoonomonom -Ghost-

Local Time:
    Well i do understand this post and i have played on to many servers where i spend to much time and then they reset i literally spent to much time over the past 2 weeks to keep going after a reset so i dont think me or my friends will be staying sorry

10. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    No need to be sorry, it is your free time, your decision. Do what pleases you the most.

11. Phoonomonom

Phoonomonom -Ghost-

Local Time:
    Wow okay first off did you even read that i doesnt please me one bit to quit i love this network to death in every way it doesnt please me the upmost bit nor for the other people so yes there is a valid reason for saying sorry and check the chat log on bteam 2 pve2 i had a very interesting conversation with one of the newest members to bteam about that reset he shares the mutual feeling people that are nearly done do.

Wait this message is directed to the 3 people who oppose this i would like to say i havent even seen 2 of you on at all on bteam so why vote and also play to the extent the people who are pissed then revote. thank you

:eek: never mind last edit my buddy found something out in the nei and based it off peoples activity on something epic cant wait for the reset :) hehe

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  12. hansi132

hansi132 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Too all the people who complains over the reset because of wasted time. If you have had fun the time you done the stuff it isent wasted. The same goes for money. Inkind of have a little problem not on minecraft but on a game called cs:go it is a fps game and it got a mechanic of skins for your guns. These can be gotten after matches be bought with real money or you can buy a box and a key so you will get a random weapon skin. I dont know how much cash i have used on those boxes probably up to 500euros. Yeah it is alot of money that isent coming back to me, but that feel i get when i see a really good item stops in front of me and i know it is good i just get so happy that i forget how much money i wasted on the box.

To sum up this: as long as you have fun while doing something it isent a waste!

Lawmonark likes this.
  13. Phoonomonom

Phoonomonom -Ghost-

Local Time:
    Sorry for my language ban me for this if you have to but you european or anything related to that you people are crazy go to bed holy crap lol and great meaning read my last edit :) me and my friends compared stuff to the player activity of the server over the past 2 weeks we found something that gives us a advantage sad enough :) and yes i remember cs:go love it
    it cured me from call of duty and made me play bf4 its not much of a step but its better then COD

14. hansi132

Local Time:
    Sleep is for the weak ones haha only joking :)

15. Phoonomonom

Phoonomonom -Ghost-

Local Time:

You sound like my DI holy crap

16. hansi132

Local Time:
    DI??

17. paulnator2112

paulnator2112 Member

Local Time:
    Sleep is just a bad coffe replacement ;)

2 Hours to go :D

18. hansi132

Local Time:
    Bet you wont make it! ;)

19. Phoonomonom

Phoonomonom -Ghost-

Local Time:

2 things i love how this went from a complaint to a semi grouped complaint to a ehh found something i could use as advantage to me and you talking about staying up XD

and use redbull it gives you wings

20. paulnator2112

paulnator2112 Member

Local Time:
    Redbull? Coffee!
    But maybe we should come back to the theme about the thread? :borg:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.