1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done What happened here? Missing a structure and machines.

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by rex333, Nov 10, 2017.

1. rex333

rex333 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    I had built two small rftools shields and had some power and stuff here, inside a large stone brick structure. I see the place is still claimed, but the structure and everything is missing.

grinder1.

Just wanted to follow up on this, in case it's grief and not a reset or something. It looks like there was some crazy mining operation around here, as there is exposed bedrock above and below. Can someone check this out?

The coords are in the screenshot, but are: x44, z:123, y:47 - as I mentioned, the claim is still intact.

Thanks!

2. Monkey_Banana1

Monkey_Banana1 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    Hey,
    Thanks for reporting this. I will load up now to investigate.
    - Monkey
    [doublepost=1510432270,1510354117][/doublepost]Hello,
    I am still investigating this issue. As you can see somebody has completely destroyed the nether and your claim.
    Please be patient during this step and I will get back to you as soon as possible!
    Thank you, have a lovely day / night!
    - Monkey

3. Monkey_Banana1

Monkey_Banana1 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    Hello rex333,
    Sorry for the long reply. I will be bumping this to a @Senior Moderator because Unfortunately this requires a global search to be done to find the culprit responsible for this grief. Please be patient during this step as I know it can be frustrating. We will get this issue resolved as soon as possible. Thank you.
    - Monkey
    [doublepost=1510531905,1510522027][/doublepost]Hello rex333,
    After extensive investigating into the report Myself and an Administrator have found the person who has accidentally griefed your shield setup. This issue was a complete accident and we have decided not to hold anybody accountable for it. Sadly we could not recover the items that had been broken. Here is a thread to our 'No Refund Policy' which can be found here
    I am sorry for the Inconvenience this has caused you.
    I hope you have a lovely day / night!
    - Monkey

4. rex333

rex333 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    Thanks for looking into this. I didn't expect anything returned to me and actually rebuilt immediately after creating the thread. Glad you're aware of the bigger issue of 'world grief' as well.