1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What mod-pack shall I try?

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by Mijikai, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Mijikai

Mijikai Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    Hey guys,

Returning player here! I've been gone for a while now, due to studies and personal life and have finally found some spare time for gaming. I was wondering what mod-packs you guys would suggest?

My old interests were -
    • Agrarian Skies
    • B-team
    • Infinity
    • Sky factory
    Any answer is appreciated as I'm torn between all the new added packs.

-

Apologies if I've posted in this wrong forums directory, please move where appropriate if I've done so, thank you.

tonalom and Chetwynd like this.
  2. Chetwynd

Chetwynd Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Oh my, well hello Ben long time no see

3. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    Hey there Ben, it's been a while. I'm glad to see you!

If I were to recommend a pack to you based on the listed packs, well, it is kind of difficult. You have done hardcore questing style skyblocks, casual skyblocks, casual normal worlds and hard-ish normal worlds. A few packs that come to mind though are project ozone 2 (normal mode is a more casual style skyblock pack with quests, while kappa mode is it's horribly time-consuming and difficult cousin), Revelations (It is similiar to Infinity, just 1.12) and while it is a patron only server, I Do believe Awakening could interest you (rather new pack, not very difficult, has quests but let's you do progression as you please).

Chetwynd likes this.
  4. Chetwynd

Chetwynd Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    This just feels like it's become a reunion thread

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

tonalom likes this.
  5. GreyWolf11

GreyWolf11 Former Staffer

Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    To paraphrase Dex from Star Wars The Clone Wars "
    Dexter Jettster: This baby belongs to them patrons. What you got here is a Patron server.

Obi-Wan: I wonder why it didn't show up on the Join us page.

Dexter Jettster: It's these funny little death messages on the side that give it away. Those analysis droids only focus on mods. Huh! I should think that you staffers would have more respect for the difference between knowledge and... heh heh heh... wisdom.

Obi-Wan: Well if Bteam players could think, there'd be none of us here, would there?"
    All of my meme-ry aside, 100% recommend awakening if you can afford patron or find a friendpass

Heres the original for anyone interested
    Dexter Jettster: This baby belongs to them cloners. What you got here is a Kamino Saberdart.

Obi-Wan: I wonder why it didn't show up in the analysis archives.

Dexter Jettster: It's these funny little cuts on the side that give it away. Those analysis droids only focus on symbols. Huh! I should think that you Jedi would have more respect for the difference between knowledge and... heh heh heh... wisdom.

Obi-Wan: Well if droids could think, there'd be none of us here, would there?

Fireforce likes this.
  6. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    Sky Adventure opened just a couple days ago if you want a skyblock pack where most people are still in earlygame.

I just recently returned too ;) I'm currently playing Stoneblock, though I might check out Sky when I get home later too.

7. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    Regrowth of course