What's new with you?

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by AmeliaFireFox, May 20, 2021.

1. AmeliaFireFox

AmeliaFireFox Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    There's been a severe lack of threads in this place, so I thought I'd open up one for myself.

Please, feel free to write as much as you want about how you are doing right now, whatever you want to share. I hope all is well.

Like for me, I'm in the middle of college and work, and both are going well. my class average is 87% and I'm over here with 102% average. Work is super stressful right now, with the installation of the new automatic check outs, but we'll get used to it.

Gabezetrainboy4 likes this.
  2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    I have new profile picture

Gabezetrainboy4 likes this.
  3. TrashGothAoife

TrashGothAoife Consultant

Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    Well, after the hell year that was 2020, I decided to do what I could to make 2021 better, so I started working out regularly, and trying to rebuild and strengthen my ankle after tearing ligaments in it.. twice. So in April I managed to talk about 110KM, and this month by the end I will manage about 180KM if I can continue what I am doing now. My goal is to get to the point of being able to go for jogs later this year. There are many other personal things, and while I will go into them on a more 1 on 1 conversation, rather not just openly on here.

In other aspects, I recently started doing art commissions, and selling stickers, trying to get more income from art. I got to create a couple designs for a kickstarter last year, and want to just keep doing more and more. And with my car nearly paid off, that means I will soon be able to upgrade my whole computer set up. I have big plans for it, from the new pink imac, to a 24" xp-pen display. Still debating on if I would then go with the bluetooth keyboard and mouse (I used to have some when I had a macbook pro like 5 years ago and did like them) or continue with my pink razer, and get a keyboard and mouse to match. I want to try to clean up my desk of as many wires as I can. Still need to figure out speaker situation, see if I can find some good looking bluetooth ones with a power plug. Even just cutting down on the cable from speaker to computer would be nice.

LadyRen13 and Gabezetrainboy4 like this.