1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Why we can't praise the Sun?

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by LordEreh, Aug 1, 2020.

1. LordEreh

LordEreh MyM's very Doge

Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    I am tired of rain...
    Many of us are...
    We almost forgot how sun looks...
    How warm are its rays...

Thats why I am asking to look if anyone is abusing the usage of rainmakers, lat time rain continues for more than hour and that is not natural Rain in Minecraft there are some screenshots that shows it was 10 minutes between rains
    EVIDENCE

Please do something because this is clearly violation of rule of Weather manipulation.
    or i swear i go into bees and make anti-rain thing...

2. Shizucc

Shizucc Not a TV Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    If it's at all possible, i'd like for the rainmakers to remain unbanned since it's semi-vital for new players. Instead, a personal weather toggle would be nice.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 1, 2020 ---
    Addendum: It's not necessary, not by a longshot, but it would be nice. Big difference there.

3. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Administrator

Local Time:
    3:19 PM
  4. Lirael

Lirael Senior Moderator

Local Time:
    I didn't find any placed at the user in the screen shots base, but I did see a few rainmakers that are currently not banned.

5. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    The Rainmaker has always been available and this has been an annoyance since I played it back when I was a JR. One of the first quest items you receive is The Rainmaker. Everyone drops down their rainmaker and gets to farming through the early game. Most forget about it. So, someone usually has a Rainmaker up and it rains nonstop.

Not really sure what the best option to deal with this is. If I remember correctly it was sort of required - possibly no natural weather cycle. The gamerule doesnt exist so it's possible.

@Aidoneus any thoughts?