1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Witchery Spirit World Map Borders

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by OrphicLyre, Sep 7, 2021.

1. OrphicLyre

OrphicLyre Member

Local Time:
    11:14 PM
    Drinking the Brew of Sleeping in the Witchery modpack sends you to the Spirit Realm. This is supposed to be a replica of the Overworld (being based off the same seed) but it appears the map borders are either smaller or placed differently. Either way, certain locations in the Overworld are accessible that are unaccessible in the Spirit Realm, and because of this, my base (4400, -100) is not in the approved map for the Spirit World, and I'm instead teleported in the Spirit World to a different location (3600, -100). This makes certain functionalities (like the Rite of Manifesting, Spirit Portals, Ghost Walking Fetishes, etc.) impossible to use or work through.

Additionally, the Spirit World is supposed to be the only source of Spirits (an entity). They can be hit and dropped into Subdued Spirits. The spawn rate for Spirits on Infinity Evolved: Normal is either so low or so watered-down from other entities that they're not plausibly findable. I don't know if this issue is unique to Evolved Normal or not but it's likewise still an issue.

If you can find any sort of solution, let me know! Thank you!

2. Willfon

Willfon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    I had the same issue on Regrowth, with the effect that when I "slept" into the spirit realm, I found myself out at sea.

The @Administrator s were good enough to fix that issue, so I'm pinging them so they can do the trick on Infinity as well.

3. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    Hello OrphicLyre,

I increased the border of the Dreamworld to match the Overworld. This should solve the problem. Let us know if you have any further issues.

HanoverFist69