1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wither Changes

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by GGothicRide, Nov 16, 2018.

?

Remove the restricted wither

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. GGothicRide

GGothicRide The Destroyer

Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    Soo i want to start this off by saying hello

sooo one thing that has always been an annoyance to us players network wide is the wither only being allowed in the nether but on some packs you need to kill the wither repeatedly and farm it, doing this in the nether becomes a problem when the world resets once a month and we cant always be on to clean up our setups and get our stuff back, i want to have the wither farm-able in my own claim and base in the over-world, which is why i'm making this thread

2. bigbluu722

bigbluu722 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:23 PM
    Personally don't believe this is a good idea seeing as it can be used for malicious purposes. Believe this is why it's restricted to nether only in the first place.
    -V

3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:23 PM
    No.. please God no.. You have no idea as a player the havoc that would be visited upon everyone with withers in the overworld. On occasion one slips out and it causes issues, letting every player summon a monster like that willy-nilly in the overworld would be sheer disaster. In some cases it is much easier to summon our friend Mr. Wither than to put him out of his misery, this would result in no end of hair pulling out for staff and players alike.

Datsaltysnek likes this.
  4. doom_of_anubis

doom_of_anubis Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    As a player who has come across a lost wither before (luckily, in gear able to deal with it)....no thanks. The risk far outweighs the possible reward.

5. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    11:23 PM
    Havnet there ben a thread like this a few times by now and all times it was decided agenst

Onces you can farm a wither you also have the ressourcer to remake it each month incase you forget to log in

6. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:23 PM
    If you don't have enough nether stars to last you a long time after 1 month of automated farming then you are doing something wrong. And if you are so resource-starved that it would be a huge loss if a single wither killing setup was gone, then either you shouldn't be building it or you should remember to take it down any time before the start of the next month

wyndman likes this.