1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Worried about Cursed earth.

Discussion in 'Revelation' started by Sir_Oj, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Sir_Oj

Sir_Oj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    Does Cursed earth no longer spread in the overworld?

At X1315 Z3120 at the surfuce on the Revelation server in the Overworld there is a big area of cursed earth. There is nothing serounding it. So as far as I know it will keep spreading. This worries me. Am I right and does cursed earth keep spreading or has this been changed. this doesn't seem like something that is allowed. If I'm right and it is not allowed can someone plz stop it since I get killed evertime I get close.

I started minecraft about a week ago again, alot of things have changed so I might be wrong. I just want to be sure.

2. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Cursed earth from the mod extra utilities does not spread, in fact it catches fire in the sunlight. Are you certain it is cursed earth?

3. Sir_Oj

Sir_Oj Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Yes Im certain that it is cursed earth. There are platforms above part of it, but a large part is not under the platform. And I didn't see it catching fire.

4. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:05 AM
    It no longer burns and gleefully spreads slightly slower than grass in 1.12. 1.7 it did spread, but wouod generally burn beforen you could get into too much trouble. I'll have a look at it sometime today if a sr doesn't get to it first.

5. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Beat ya to it Wynd :p The cursed earth that previously ruled the land has been removed, and should therefore stop spreading now. Therefore I will go ahead and mark this as done. If the cursed earth returns, do not hesitate with letting us know here :)