1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Yesterday leave an area claimed in the new world of Quarry was free today without my stuff!

Discussion in 'Monster' started by aDMuRDoK, Jul 15, 2014.

1. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    10:54 AM
    The player got a tempban and I couldn't find them.

2. aDMuRDoK

aDMuRDoK New Member

Local Time:

I do not find the ticket, and I have nothing or everything or where it was before in my inventory, please, when recuperare all? need an answer now, I've been waiting all day ...

3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Read the message above -.-

And check your tickets with /check closed!

4. aDMuRDoK

aDMuRDoK New Member

Local Time:

Sorry but I do not understand. Am I going to return what was stolen or not? I just want to know that in order to continue playing, I've been all day trying to end this, tells me that the ticket is closed but I have not lost anything.

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    As I can't find the items at the griefers location you will not get the items back.

6. aDMuRDoK

aDMuRDoK New Member

Local Time:

What? I made the ticket in the location where lost everything in the exact location, can not you know what he had? I lose everything for a server error that delete my claim?

7. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    We don't cheat items to refund players.

8. aDMuRDoK

aDMuRDoK New Member

Local Time:

Do you think that is not true? I can take you now to the exact localization where I had my quarry plus, with a chest diamond, connected to my system with 6 storage ME 4 k, and a cell of 50 m full of energy, just tell me when and I'll take but do not tell me I'm a liar because it's not true, come with me and check it with your own eyes, I'm not a liar.

9. _Thorius_

_Thorius_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    We understand your frustration but we can not give you anything back because we could not find your stuff at the griefers inventory or base.
    The griefer got a ban, that is all we can do in this case. We do not think that you are a liar and we never will but we have a no refund policy.
    We are sorry for this.

10. aDMuRDoK

aDMuRDoK New Member

Local Time:

Aaa ok. What then found the thief? If they have found the person and the punishment, I understand the answer. Now'll do it all again, what mattered was that the thief can not stay with everything smoothly, so here thanks, no problem, will do everything again. Greetings!

11. _Thorius_

_Thorius_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Yes, we found the thief (in minecraft named griefer) and he got his punishment.
    Thanks for your understanding. :)