What is the income used for?
- Hardware (e.g. Servers, Backupspace)
- Software (e.g. Forum, Teamspeak)
- Donations to developers
- Rescue pot (a pot we keep to be able run for about 3 months without income)
- Custom developement
- Taxes (despite most other servers of our size do we have it registered and pay taxes)
- Accountant and tax consultants
Advantage | Pay2Win?
All our tiers and kits are designed to make the life of our sponsors a bit easier in order to give a reason for sponsoring. We are not a fan of pay2win but have to pay our bills, which is why we don't sell op perks like creative on survival servers and why perks like godmode don't work on pvp servers. The kits are designed to save about 3-4 hours of playtime to gather the basics but don't give any end game content. Furthermore we do have nero servers where no ingame content is given to sponsors. (only cosmetic things like chat title, nickname change, colors in chat..)
The tier ranks are available on all servers but differ on some servers. Tiers are lifetime and can be upgraded at any time.
The patron rank is available on all servers with the same perks.
Patron is a subscription rank and will be removed after a month if not renewed.