1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New All of the Mods 7 Patron Server Launch

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Aidoneus, Aug 27, 2022.

1. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    Hello,
    I have been working on getting our new Patron server running for the last couple of weeks and I am happy to announce that it is finally here!

[​IMG]

Server Address:
    atm7.mym.li
    Pack Version:
    Launch Time:
    NOW!
    Curseforge Launcher - MYM Launcher
    Pack Description All the Mods started out as a private pack for just a few friends of mine that turned into something others wanted to play! It has all the basics that most other "big name" packs include but with a nice mix of some of newer or lesser-known mods as well.

In All the Mods 7 we will continue the tradition adding many new mods while going for more stability.

Does "All The Mods" really contain ALL THE MODS? No, of course not.

Server Information This server uses FTB Essentials. To claim your land, use FTB chunks. You will have access to 8 home points and the back command by default. The End dimension will reset weekly and the Nether will reset Monthly. Right now, the Twilight Forest and All of the Modium Mining Dimension do NOT reset but will be fixed at a later date.
    Patron Server Information Minecraft 1.18 is not ready for a public modded server which is why this is a Patron ONLY server. This means that if you have a current patron subscription, you are able to join this server. You can also get access to this server if a tier 2 or tier 3 patron uses their friend-pass on you. Once your patron runs out, you can no longer join the server.
    Want to get Patron? Visit our Shop
    Discord Channel If you are verified and have a Patron rank on Discord, you should see the allthemods7 channel under the "Server" category automatically. This is the in-game to server Discord bridge so you can talk to people on the server anywhere!

HanoverFist69 and BetaPetey like this.
  2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    WRYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Who wanna free patron pass(i have 2)? DM me, first come first served~!
    I cant paly this overbulky kitchen sink myself so at least I share my patron passes with ye!

3. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    I also have 2 passes but you gotta dm me on discord ;)

I Will ask you a few questions about Why I should pick you. Well depends on how Meney asks

4. LordEreh

Local Time:
    I have my last patron pass to give away!

Last minute chance! Dont miss it!

5. Shadowsblade37

Shadowsblade37 Patron Tier 3 Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    So excited, thanks for your hard work

6. Fireforce

Fireforce Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    All my passes are given out

7. LordEreh

Local Time:
    Member I have last pass! You want to play? DM me so we can figure something out!

P.S.
    In DM include your nickname so I could send pass faster

8. DigdeepUK

DigdeepUK Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    As I cannot launch this pack from the MyM Launcher and as the version on the server is now different than the version on Curse I am unable to play a pack I subscribed to play.

9. MaraJade2

MaraJade2 Moderator

Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    You can choose the correct version on CurseForge.

10. DigdeepUK

DigdeepUK Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    Then it informs you of the next mod that needs updating...

11. TrashGothAoife

TrashGothAoife Consultant

Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    Hover over the pack, and to the left of the play button should be a button with a left and right arrow on it. Click on that, then in the drop-down, you can select the server version. If you select the save to new profile, it will make a separate instance of it, or if you don't tick that box it just overwrites the one you have now.

If doing that still causes issues, you might need to completely delete it and then install it from the correct version. Search for the modpack, click on it (not on the install button) then go to the version tab and select the correct version.

SovereignEternal likes this.
  12. DigdeepUK

DigdeepUK Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    Cheers AoifeEnns

SovereignEternal likes this.