1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Building Gadgets Invisible Unbreakable Blocks

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 3' started by Somnioblivio, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Somnioblivio

Somnioblivio Mad-Titan Thanos

Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    i'm having a similar issue (as Done - Building Gadgets mod bug | MineYourMind Community) with invisible unbreakable blocks from building gadgets in my base on ProjectOzone3

my base is at x:-2865 z:1305 y:100

example is seen here:
    [​IMG]

this is the worst instance where almost the whole paste didn't fully complete:
    [​IMG]

it seems to be related to this bug (that was marked stale & unsolvable in Feb) Building Gadgets Causes ghost blocks with GriefPrevention Claims · Issue #238 · Direwolf20-MC/BuildingGadgets · GitHub

iir creative cant even break the blocks and only world edit or similar replacement functionality was able to get rid of these blocks.

any admins available to assist a playa?

2. chaseB2

chaseB2 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    Hello Somnioblivio, thank you for starting a thread regarding this issue. I'll be on shortly to see about getting those blocks removed for you. Just hang tight in the mean time.

3. Somnioblivio

Local Time:
    neato, hanging ight

4. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    8:44 PM
  5. Somnioblivio

Local Time:
  6. chaseB2

Local Time:
    Alrighty, I've got all your invisible blocks removed for you, and looks like you won't have to worry about them showing up anymore with aido's new fix. You're all good to go. Should you have any further troubles, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. Best of luck.

Somnioblivio likes this.
  7. Somnioblivio

Local Time:
    I'm sorry to report that i was harvesting grass pads in my base and used the builder (instead of just using the exchanger to replace the surface) and the issue seems to persist.

[​IMG]

I wont be using the builder any more, but i unfortunately have a few more ghost blocks that need to be removed from my base as a result.
    [doublepost=1561754189][/doublepost]not sure if this post is showing up correctly.

chaseB2 likes this.
  8. chaseB2

Local Time:
    Hmm, so this is still occurring with a different item than what caused it to happen before or is this the same item? Also, I'll hop on shortly to remove the new invisible blocks for you.

Somnioblivio likes this.
  9. Somnioblivio

Local Time:
    its the same item, and i only used it again as we thought the issue was resolved.

I wont be using it so as to not keep making these issues (unless you would like to keep using it to confirm the issue is resolved later)

10. chaseB2

Local Time:
    Thanks for the update, just to also clarify for when our admins look into this, when did you use the building gadget last that caused it to do this after it was to have been resolved?

11. Somnioblivio

Local Time:
    well looking back at old post times, it happened right before i logged off yesterday so... i'd guess about 2-3 hours afterwards.

FWIW, there was another admin that was attempting to fix kits (which are still broken) and may have rolled something back in the 3-4 restarts we had after the fix was put into place by aidoneus

i'm not too read in to how you guys run the backend, but jsut trying to provide any clues i can that may help.

12. chaseB2

Local Time:
    No worries at all, the information certainly helps. I will check into it some more and let them know accordingly so we can try to get it fixed. But you're saying the kits are still not being properly redeemed by the players?

13. Somnioblivio

Local Time:
    i am able to get the kit through the command, but when right clicked it just places the chest instead of giving the items

14. Somnioblivio

Local Time: