1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Can't connect to server

Discussion in 'Revelation' started by Lord_Blizzard, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Lord_Blizzard

Lord_Blizzard Member

Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    I activated a bloodmagic sigil of suppression and was disconnected. Now I'm disconnected every time i try to reconnect to the server.

2. Arteck91

Arteck91 Member

Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    same here. Almost. Was fiddling with Astral Sorcery and placed down a containment chalice when I got disconnected aswell, and can't log in. someone on discord mentioned that the chunk i was in might have been corrupted
    [doublepost=1537097160,1537049801][/doublepost]so I was able to get the game output text for what happens when I try to log in.

NetworkDispatcher exception java.io.IOException: En eksisterende tilkobling ble tvangslukket av den eksterne verten at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read0(Native Method) at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.read(SocketDispatcher.java:43) at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.readIntoNativeBuffer(IOUtil.java:223) at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.read(IOUtil.java:192) at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.read(SocketChannelImpl.java:380) at io.netty.buffer.PooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.setBytes(PooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf.java:288) at io.netty.buffer.AbstractByteBuf.writeBytes(AbstractByteBuf.java:1100) at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioSocketChannel.doReadBytes(NioSocketChannel.java:372) at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:123) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:624) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:559) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:476) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:438) at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:858) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Error executing task java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.NullPointerException at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:192) at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_181617_a(SourceFile:47) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1087) at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:397) at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135) at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at mcjty.lib.McJtyLib.getPreferencesProperties(McJtyLib.java:127) at mcjty.lib.network.SendPreferencesToClientHelper.setPreferences(SendPreferencesToClientHelper.java:15) at mcjty.lib.network.PacketSendPreferencesToClient$Handler.lambda$onMessage$0(PacketSendPreferencesToClient.java:53) at mcjty.lib.network.PacketSendPreferencesToClient$Handler$$Lambda$3752/1772286403.run(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) at net.minecraft.util.Util.func_181617_a(SourceFile:46) ... 9 more

The fatals was 141 but they all looked the same. if wanted I can paste the entire list.
    [doublepost=1537178681][/doublepost]is something being done? Anything looked into? This happened a few days ago now, and none of us have recieved any response. :/

3. Lord_Blizzard

Lord_Blizzard Member

Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    I've posted my problem in the discord's support section though i don't think any of the mods have seen it. The sigil I used removes liquids temporarily in a close range, and since it's an item I think a mod may just be able to remove it from my inv.

4. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hello Lord_Blizzard and Arteck91.

First of all, Lord Blizzard, I have gone ahead and removed the sigil of suppression from your inventory, I can confirm that was causing the issues, so you should be able to connect to the server now.

As for you Arteck91, I have some advice that I told you in the support channel on discord about 3 days ago as well. When encountering an issue like you did, we highly recommend that you make a ticket regarding the issue. Posting in the support channel, or making a *NEW* thread on the forums can also work, but there is a chance it will get overlooked or take some extra time. Instead you posted about you own, seperate issue on someone elses thread, which is not the right way to do it. Either way, what's done is done, so let's see if we can get your issue fixed from here as well. The logs you provided us don't really tell us anything. If you could provide the entire client log of you connecting that would be rather appreciated. Here is a handy guide on how to do so Clicky McClickster.

5. Arteck91

Arteck91 Member

Local Time:
    I apologize for posting in someone else's post. I thought that since it happened at about the same time as me that the problems were linked but I do realize now that it wasn't.
    I also apologize for not filing a ticket, I couldnt figure out how to do that without entering the game but,well. I couldnt :S
    I also also apologize for not providing the correct logs. I tried searching on google for a way to get the client logs but I only found how to find the game output and I thought those were the logs in question.

I am a bit unsure because that guide said that we all have that window, but I dont so I tried searching for something that might be it. I found them in the logs folder in my minecraft revelations directory.

Attached Files:

• log.txt
      File size:
      661.5 KB
      Views: