1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EndGame Item List for Civilisation

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by OldManPingu, Feb 8, 2016.

1. OldManPingu

OldManPingu Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    UPDATED

Extra Utilities

Pseudo-Inversion Sigil Added
    (Basic ritual) Removed
    (Cursed Earth) Removed

2. alven4

alven4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    I think that species gene should be classified as endgame, but other genes not. They are unusable without alveary.

3. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    I remember one of the initial ideas of this pack/server being no market restrictions. Do you feel like that this needs to change?

4. King_Cronus

King_Cronus Well-Known Member

Local Time:

Well kinda as people would skip the progression and buy end game items e.g. Terra shatter

5. OldManPingu

Local Time:
    I honestly think many people would be on board with this idea, when the element is pvp and pve based, if you have people joining, and buying items with can be consider over powered, in their element, the idea would be to work towards that, not log in, buy an item and then continually kill people. That being said if the community believes that we shouldnt have this list, then maybe we don't need one

Edit: I would also like to add in Booker's rules that were updated for Civilisation, it doesnt mention no selling on end game items, however, these were generic rules from MyM

6. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    Personally I do not. Then again I feel we should not have a market plugin on civ... I have a different idea for it, but that is for another thread.

Seeds have always fallen under the "no trading of items that requiring breeding" rule. If this is not enforced on specific servers, it will be fixed asap.
    i.e. No bees / seeds other than world drops. This is the ONLY market restriction on CIV that is going to be enforced at the moment, until further notice.

As of right now, I do not feel we need a market restriction on CIV. If people want to buy there way to end game without understanding everything, more for you to pick up out of their graves.

7. OldManPingu

Local Time:
    Ok well shall we perhaps, halt this thread for a bit and have a poll on whether people would like one, or shall we carry on with how we have been going?

8. BookerTheGeek

Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    Poll, Ill link to it after I make it.

9. OldManPingu

Local Time:
    Awesome thanks Booker

10. BookerTheGeek