1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Patron Server Switch to FTB Oceanblock

Discussion in 'Server Info' started by Aidoneus, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    Hello! I hope everyone is having a fantastic holiday season! Myself, I have been busy with work as I work in retail. I have a bit of treat for you though!

[​IMG]

Server Address:
    oceanblock.mym.li
    Pack Version:
    Launch Time:
    NOW!​
    Life in a Village 2 & Base Downloads We are shutting down Life in a Village 2 in favor of FTB Oceanblock. If you would like to have a base download for Life in a Village 2, respond to this post and we will get it to you!
    Pack Description OceanBlock is a new, unique modpack created by the FTB Team inspired by the countless island-based modpacks.

“Enjoy” the lack of ability to swim, follow over 550 quests that will guide you through this wet and wild journey, along with a whole new crafting system, tempered jars!

Encounter custom structures within the deep, dark, depths of the sea.
    The addition of rafts to break forms an endless addiction, the hunt for treasures among the infinite ocean.

As you follow the quests, diving into new draconic technology. Jump into the ocean with a scuba suit. Sluice dirt, gravel, sand, and dust for resources.

Dive into this new, drenched, world.
    Patron Server Information 1.16 is not ready for a public modded server which is why this is a Patron ONLY server. This means that if you have a current patron subscription, you are able to join this server. You can also get access to this server if a tier 2 or tier 3 patron uses their friend-pass on you. Once your patron runs out, you can no longer join the server.
    Want to get Patron? Visit our Shop
    Warning Modded Minecraft in 1.16 is still under development. You may see a variety of different issues or bugs when it comes to this version of modded Minecraft.
    This server is a Forge only server without any plugins because Sponge and other server software are not available for 1.16 yet.

The server has the FTB Suite of server utilities.
    FTB Chunks - Can be used to claim chunks using either /ftbchunks claim to claim are chunk or use map icon in the top left corner if you open your inventory. The map will highlight your claimed chunks

FTB Team Islands - This "skyblock" modpack uses FTB Team Islands mod to control your island. To create your island, use /ftbteamislands create to open up the island selector and choose what island you want to start out on. You can also use /ftbteamislands myisland to go to your homepoint on your island

Without the plugins we will also be more limited in providing support with issues and handling performance issues.

With the MYM Launcher now supporting newer versions of the modpack, it is now available there to download plus it has all of the recent Log4j patches which you can find out about here!
    Discord Channel If you are verified and have a Patron rank on Discord, you should see the Oceanblock channel under the "Server" category automatically. This is the in-game to server Discord bridge so you can talk to people on the server anywhere!

2. JamesYong

JamesYong Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    WOW! I will get Patron access NOW!

3. IsHayden

IsHayden Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    If only I wasn't busy with DJ2 :)

4. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    theres a way to remove it from my list? I am not interested in this pack bc its Extra large.

P.S.
    It's Christmas season. If you tried so hard to not offend anyone, perhaps phrase "special time" would be better.

P.S. 2
    Iirc I have 2 patron invites, so if any1 is interested in playing such pack DM me and i will ask staff for giving you a pass.
    Sorry, you are late...

Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
  5. IsHayden

IsHayden Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    You could always mute the channel + hide muted channels

6. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    Just mute it. Since we don't have plugin support, it is either there or not. Not like the current system with when you join the server, it adds you.
    Uhh what?

IsHayden likes this.