1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sky Factory 2.5

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by SirWill, May 17, 2016.

1. phoenixambrose

phoenixambrose Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    Since i can't make a ticket. As i can't log into skyfactory 2.5 . I am affected by the fatal exception error.

2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    Please see: Sky Factory 2 | MineYourMind Community and create a thread about your issue. Helpful is your client log and the exact time (including timezone) of your login attempt.

3. phoenixambrose

phoenixambrose Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Before I do that slind, may I have the ip address so that I can try to direct connect? I can't find it for skyfactory 2.5, and I want to know if that is the problem. Also, the client log...is that the messages on the other command box that runs concurrently to my launcher? I want to get this right, so I don't waste staff time. You are all busy as is.
    :)

4. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
  5. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    btw. the most common issue is moo fluids, you might want to try to remove that (it is disabled on server anyways) and try again

6. AuntBee

AuntBee Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:33 PM
    I am getting ready to have back surgery do I need to hand my island over to my team player so it doesn't get deleted or him logging in will keep it from being deleted? I am confused by the new limited day thing[DOUBLEPOST=1465534805][/DOUBLEPOST]and btw why can't I log in tonight?

7. HiImSnow

HiImSnow New Member

Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    Hello, I tried today to go to the forum and this error appears to me: can someone help me? Nick: HiImSnow :)

8. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:33 PM

Delete the pack and reinstall it. Skyfactory sometimes does that and only Bacon knows why, well he probably doesn't but got to blame someone :D

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
    HiImSnow likes this.