1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented The death of the end, and ender shards

Discussion in 'Monster' started by RabidCadaver, Dec 7, 2014.

1. RabidCadaver

RabidCadaver Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    So I've an issue. I'm to the point where I've attempted to make ichor, and need an ender shard, or 20. So I need to go to the end. Which wouldn't be an issue if our end worked for the farms.

I know I've been to AN end somewhere, recently. I don't know if it was on the farmworld, or where, but I found a portal, hopped in, and bam, There was a floating island, with a defunct spawner, and some dark clouds.

I just can't find it again. for whatever reason. I'm looking though, cause it's my stopping point currently is killing endermen IN the end so that they'll drop those shards.

Suggestions? hints?

2. SilentStar

SilentStar Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    Hm... you dont know where the end portal is? Use the elevator at spawn on the lobby server and you find yourself in a very big cave. There are lots of entrances to different dimensions. If you have problems finding them, i also have made a guide for Monster with pictures.

Info - [Monster][WIP] Beginners Guide | MineYourMind Community

I recently tried to go to the end, and i wasnt able to join it, because the teleportation was broken. I reported that problem. Is that problem fixed now? Do you have inforamtions about that?

3. RabidCadaver

Local Time:
    I get teleported under the spawn when I try it. Let me give it another shot here really quick.[DOUBLEPOST=1418005990,1418005795][/DOUBLEPOST]Yup. Still the case. Check me out down where the portal resets are.[DOUBLEPOST=1418006153][/DOUBLEPOST]There's another one out there somewhere. Like, an actual portal from one of the dragon kills, to an end. It's somewhere you wouldn't expect it.[DOUBLEPOST=1418011445][/DOUBLEPOST]Or more so , That teleportation is indeed still broken. But, there was an end portal somewhere. Like I got there on our server through one of those ender portals. But I seem to remember it was via one of the farmworlds, like the portal existed somewhere in one of the farmworlds.

Attached Files:

4. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
  5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Not sure why is broken and I couldn't fix it but I think the end is no longer needed.

6. RabidCadaver

Local Time:
    Yeah, we've hit the end of the server. ;)

7. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    the end portal is in the farmworld, i amde it by killing an enderdragon, the mining world, it's under admin protection, and going around you can find quite a few end portals made by me, trust me, the enderdragon was the way i farmed EXP

Lawmonark likes this.